COVID-19 Announcement of IBB Hotel Collection
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is still open for business. All reservations can be made directly through the hotel or via the hotel homepage.
– There are no longer any access rules for hotel and restaurant guests.
– The mask obligation in all interior rooms of the hotels and the gastronomy have been lifted for guests and our employees since 03 April 2022.
– You and our staff can still decide voluntarily whether and which mask you wear.
– We ask you to continue to observe the hygiene rules in the hotel and at breakfast and, if possible, to wear a mask in the confined areas of the hotel.
To make your stay hygienically safe, we have taken the following hygiene measures:
– There are antibacterial soaps in all guest rooms.
– Antibacterial dispensers are located on all floors, staircases and in public areas.
– Our breakfast, bar and conference areas are disinfected several times a day.
– Your room is cleaned and aired daily to the highest standards of hygiene.
For questions or assistance with reservations, bookings, or other issues, please call us at: +49 30 632 22 610 or via
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We recommend that you follow the Corona information provided by the German governments.
If you notice any symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, please contact the health authorities or your doctor.
Please visit our hotel website https://ibbhotelberlin.com/de/zuhause/ for news, special offers or promotions.